TITLE: HP BIOS and System Firmware (T76)
VERSION: 01.04.01 REV: A PASS: 1
This package creates files that contain an image of the System BIOS (ROM) for
the supported computer models with a T76 Family ROM. This package is used to
flash the System ROM on a supported computer system.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP114088
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp114088.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: a1b823df7083d39c19fe09ad08738b97
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 02, 2021
CATEGORY: BIOS - System Firmware
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook 850 G8 Notebook PC
HP ZBook Firefly 15.6 inch G8 Mobile Workstation PC
HP EliteBook 830 G8 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 840 G8 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 840 Aero G8 Notebook PC
HP ZBook Firefly 14 inch G8 Mobile Workstation PC
Microsoft Windows 10 All Editions (64-bit)
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2021-0069, CVE-2021-0071, and
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-12359.
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-8700, CVE-2020-8703,
CVE-2020-24507 and CVE-2020-24516.
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-24489, CVE-2020-24511, and
- Improves Customer Experience when a 3rd party device is used to charge the
system through the USB-C port.
- Updates the UEFI Wi-Fi Driver to version 18.104.22.1683 to enhance connection
stability in the pre-boot environment.
- Adds camera firmware update capability for additional supported camera
- Improves the performance of the clickpad firmware update process.
- Enhances cursor movement when the clickpad is used.
- Enhances cursor movement when a Bluetooth mouse is used.
- Provides enhanced stability when an external monitor is connected to the
system using an HP USB-C Dock G5.
- Updates the Intel Sensor Hub firmware to version 5.4.300.4468.
- Includes the following drivers and firmware:
EC/SIO Firmware, version 30.2E.00
Cypress Power Delivery (PD) Firmware (CCG6), version 2.1.0
Intel GOP EFI Driver, version 17.0.1053
Management Engine (ME) Firmware, version 22.214.171.1246
- Fixes an issue where the keyboard Fn key LED does not power off when the
system is in hibernation.
- Fixes an issue on a system connected to an HP dock that enters hibernation
where the system restarts or shuts down during Wake on LAN.
- Fixes an issue that occurs on a system connected to an external monitor using
an HP Docking station where the speaker on the monitor does not function
properly function after the system resumes from a hibernate or system off state
while the lid is closed.
- Fixes an issue on a system with the lid closed where the system cannot power
on with external monitor connected though HP Docking station.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Copyright (c) 2021 HP Development Company, L.P.