TITLE: HP BIOS and System Firmware (T77)
VERSION: 01.04.01 REV: A PASS: 1
This package creates files that contain an image of the System BIOS (ROM) for
the supported computer models with a T77 family ROM. This package is used to
flash the System ROM on a supported notebook.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP114085
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp114085.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 7a8846d65dc884c87d5c151b2b21b945
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 02, 2021
CATEGORY: BIOS - System Firmware
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook x360 830 G8 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 All Editions (64-bit)
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2021-0069, CVE-2021-0071, and
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-12359.
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-8700, CVE-2020-8703,
CVE-2020-24507, and CVE-2020-24516.
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-24489, CVE-2020-24511, and
- Improves Customer Experience when a third-party device is used to charge the
system through the USB-C port.
- Updates the UEFI Wifi Driver to version 126.96.36.1993 to enhance connection
stability in the pre-boot environment.
- Adds camera firmware update capability for additional supported camera
- Improves the performance of the clickpad firmware update process.
- Enhances cursor movement when the clickpad is used.
- Enhances cursor movement when a Bluetooth mouse is used.
- Provides enhanced stability when an external monitor is connected to the
system using an HP USB-C Dock G5.
- Updates the Intel Sensor Hub firmware to version 5.4.300.4468.
- Includes the following drivers and firmware:
EC/SIO Firmware, version 36.1B.00
Cypress Power Delivery (PD) Firmware (CCG6), version 2.1.0
Intel GOP EFI Driver, version 17.0.1053
Management Engine (ME) Firmware, version 188.8.131.526
- Fixes an issue where the keyboard Fn key LED does not power off when the
system is shut down.
- Fixes an issue on a system connected to an HP dock that enters hibernation
where the system restarts or shuts down during Wake on LAN.
- Fixes an issue that occurs on a system connected to an external monitor using
an HP Docking station where the speaker on the monitor does not function
properly function after the system resumes from a hibernate or system off state
while the lid is closed.
- Fixes an issue on a system with the lid closed where the system cannot power
on with external monitor connected though HP Docking station.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Copyright (c) 2021 HP Development Company, L.P.