TITLE: HP Engage Flex Mini IoT10 2019 Driver Pack
VERSION: 1.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers
for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP113621
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp113621.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 65ae1ec1e6fb9e0f1081a3355165e0ff
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 04, 2021
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Engage Retail System
HP Engage Flex Mini Retail System
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC 64-bit
Provides the following drivers:
HP Application Enabling Software Driver, version 1.31.2309.0
HP Desktop Support Utilities, version 188.8.131.52
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 184.108.40.206
HSA Telemetry for Commercial, version 4.2.451.0
Intel Bluetooth Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Intel Chipset Device Software, version 10.1.18508.8239
Intel Graphics Driver Win10 DCH driver ODM Sus- 64bit, version 18.104.22.16884
Intel Management Engine 14 Components Driver (Corp DT), version 222.214.171.1240
Intel NIC Driver, version 126.96.36.199
Intel Rapid Storage Technology for Enterprise and AiO 17.x, version 188.8.131.526
Intel TXT/ACM Driver for CometLake, version 184.108.40.206
Intel WLAN Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Realtek High-Definition (HD) driver, version 6.0.9158.1
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10 version 1809
and other revisions of Windows 10 targeted by this package.
- Some device drivers such as NFC, Bluetooth, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- If Unknown device with Hardware Id ACPI\VEN_HPIC&DEV_0001 is seen after
applying this Driver Pack, download and install Softpaq HP Velocity Driver
SP88878 or newer.
- A fingerprint driver may be included in this driver pack and is for Windows
security authentication only. For full use of HP Client Security Manager,
download and install the full setup package from the products software download
- It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2021 HP Development Company, L.P.