TITLE: HP RP9 G1 Win10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 8.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers
for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp110454.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: c421facdd82918eb106426902672d881
EFFECTIVE DATE: October 14, 2020
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP RP9 G1 Retail System
Microsoft Windows 10 version 2004 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Conexant High Definition Audio Driver, version 126.96.36.199
DisplayLink Graphics Driver Win10, version 9.2.2220.0
HP Barcode Scanner D-Series Driver USB COM and Composite Win10, version
HP Fingerprint Reader Silicon Driver Win10, version 188.8.131.524
HP Line Display T-Series Driver, version 184.108.40.206
HP MSR I-Series HID UWP Driver, version 220.127.116.11
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 18.104.22.168
Intel Bluetooth Driver, version 22.214.171.124
Intel Chipset Support, version 10.1.18243.8188
Intel Graphics Driver Win10 legacy driver ODM Sus - 64bit, version
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 2035.15.0.1821
Intel NIC Driver, version 126.96.36.199
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 188.8.131.520
Intel WLAN Driver, version 184.108.40.206
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
2004 and other revisions of Windows 10 that this softpaq is targeted.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- If Unknown device with Hardware Id ACPI\VEN_HPIC&DEV_0001 is seen after
applying this Driver Pack, download and install Softpaq HP Velocity Driver
SP88878 or newer.
- A fingerprint driver may be included in this driver pack and is for Windows
security authentication only. For full use of HP Client Security Manager,
download and install the full setup package from the products software download
- It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2020 HP Development Company, L.P.