TITLE: HP Engage Flex Pro G1 Win10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 8.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers
for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP110418
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp110418.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 831e2d780c6a506378fd4bd996d1c2d7
EFFECTIVE DATE: October 13, 2020
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Engage Flex Pro-C Retail System
HP Engage Flex Pro Retail System
Microsoft Windows 10 version 2004 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
2018 Intel Management Engine Driver CMIT DT for CKL (Corp), version
ASIX USB 2.0 to Serial Port Driver, version 22.214.171.124
DisplayLink Graphics Driver Win10, version 9.2.2220.0
HP 1GbE Single Port Flex I/O Module Z2G4 WKS, version 10.33.0419.2019
HP Barcode Scanner D-Series Driver USB COM and Composite Win10, version
HP Line Display T-Series Driver, version 126.96.36.199
HP MSR I-Series HID UWP Driver, version 188.8.131.52
HP USB to Serial Adapter/Serial Comm Port Driver, version 184.108.40.206
Intel Bluetooth Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Intel Chipset Device Software, version 10.1.18121.8164
Intel Graphics Driver Win10 DCH driver ODM Sus- 64bit, version 18.104.22.16890
Intel NIC Driver, version 22.214.171.124
Intel Rapid Storage Technology for Enterprise and AiO 17.x, version 126.96.36.1994
Intel WLAN Driver, version 188.8.131.52
NVIDIA Quadro Professional Driver (x64) DCH - Windows 10, version 184.108.40.20639
Sunix Parallel card win10, version 220.127.116.11
Synaptics HD audio driver for 2018 DT, version 8.65.319.130
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
2004 and other revisions of Windows 10 that this softpaq is targeted.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- If Unknown device with Hardware Id ACPI\VEN_HPIC&DEV_0001 is seen after
applying this Driver Pack, download and install Softpaq HP Velocity Driver
SP88878 or newer.
- A fingerprint driver may be included in this driver pack and is for Windows
security authentication only. For full use of HP Client Security Manager,
download and install the full setup package from the products software download
- It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2020 HP Development Company, L.P.