TITLE: HP Engage One G1 Win10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 7.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers
for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp104128.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 59556f5fed973e3136bf22e4f9efad3e
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 27, 2020
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Engage One
Microsoft Windows 10 version 2004 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
ASIX USB 2.0 to Serial Port Driver, version 18.104.22.168
DisplayLink Graphics Driver Win10, version 9.2.2220.0
HP Barcode Scanner D-Series Driver USB COM and Composite Win10, version
HP Fingerprint Reader Silicon Driver Win10, version 22.214.171.1240
HP Line Display T-Series Driver, version 126.96.36.199
HP MSR I-Series HID UWP Driver, version 188.8.131.52
Intel Bluetooth Driver, version 184.108.40.206
Intel Chipset Installation Utility, version 10.1.18243.8188
Intel Graphics Driver Win10 legacy driver ODM Sus - 64bit, version
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 2014.14.0.1540
Intel Rapid Storage Technology for Enterprise and AiO 2016 cont., version
Intel WLAN Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Realtek Ethernet RTL8153 Controller Drivers - DCHU, version 10.28.1002.2018
Realtek RTL8xxx Series Bluetooth Driver for Microsoft Windows 10 (DCHU), version
Realtek RTL8xxx Series Wireless LAN Drivers for Microsoft Windows 10 (DCHU),
Realtek USB Audio Driver, version 6.3.9600.100
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
2004 and other revisions of Windows 10 that this softpaq is targeted.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- If Unknown device with Hardware Id ACPI\VEN_HPIC&DEV_0001 is seen after
applying this Driver Pack, download and install Softpaq HP Velocity Driver
SP88878 or newer.
- A fingerprint driver may be included in this driver pack and is for Windows
security authentication only. For full use of HP Client Security Manager,
download and install the full setup package from the products software download
- It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2020 HP Development Company, L.P.