TITLE: HP Engage Go G1 IoT10 2016 Driver Pack
VERSION: 2.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP models. This package provides the drivers
for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This format is
compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp102472.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 3aee64badb370bb6385f8f33a00d8a70
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 15, 2020
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Engage Go Mobile System
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB 64-bit
Provides the following drivers:
All Docks - Ethernet Driver, version 18.104.22.168
ASIX USB 2.0 to Serial Port Driver, version 22.214.171.124
Conexant HD Audio Driver 2017/2018, version 126.96.36.199
HP Barcode Scanner D-Series Driver USB COM and Composite Win10, version
HP Fingerprint Reader Silicon Driver Win10, version 188.8.131.520
HP Line Display T-Series Driver, version 184.108.40.206
HP MSR I-Series HID UWP Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Intel Chipset Installation Utility, version 10.1.1.45
Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver, version 8.3.10208.5644
Intel HID Event Filter Driver, version 18.104.22.1689
Intel IPU3 Camera Driver 2018, version 30.15063.6.5603
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 1922.214.171.1248
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, version 126.96.36.1994
Intel Sensor Hub Components Driver for Kabylake, version 188.8.131.5227
Intel Serial IO Driver, version 30.100.1725.1
Intel Video Driver and Control Panel, version 100.7527
Intel Virtual Buttons Driver, version 184.108.40.206
Realtek USB Audio Driver, version 6.3.9600.100
Wacom AES Digitizer Driver, version 7.3.4-55
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
1607 and other revisions of Windows 10 that this softpaq is targeted.
- Some device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, Wacom, and WiGig may not be
included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the full
- If Unknown device with Hardware Id ACPI\VEN_HPIC&DEV_0001 is seen after
applying this Driver Pack, download and install Softpaq HP Velocity Driver
SP88878 or newer.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver may be included in this driver pack and is for Windows
security authentication only. For full use of HP Client Security Manager,
download and install the full setup package from the products software download
- It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2020 HP Development Company, L.P.