HP ImageDiags is a tool designed to help HP Support diagnose customer problems more easily.
- Release date 05/06/2021
- Updated build of HPIA to use the current release version 5.1.0.
- Added Collection for IntelXMM7360 WWAN for winihvril_configuration.xml from the installer package and windows.
- Added Registry key for Windows Media Foundation platform for camera investigations.
- Added Registry key for Windows Update settings for troubleshooting Windows update issues.
- Cleaned up some of the registry export settings that were not working correctly.
- Improved the readability of the Security Info headers around some third party encryption providers.
- Release date 04/16/2021
- Added Updated the HPDockWMIProvider to use the latest release.
- Added Checkpoint Full Disk encryption check to determine if system is in Bootmgfw mode or BCDBoot mode.
- Release date 03/02/2021
- Added HP Image Assistant 5.0.4 to ImageDiags.
- Release date 2/21/2021
- Added instructions on how to run the tool from CMD line on the license page to workaround the GUI issue on lower resolution screens.
- Improved HP preinstall image logging by adding c:\recovery folder as well as the Osit\snt files from system.sav.
- Hidden hardware devices are now reported in [Windows devices and drivers] under the subsection [Unconnected (hidden) Devices]
- Better BitLocker reporting by trying to include the BitLocker event log, and also a PCR register dump under [Security Info] under the subsection [PCR Values].
- Added DeviceInstall Restrictions registry key in the docking report.
- Added Auto upload progress so user has a better idea of bytes being uploaded if they upload to an HPRC dropbox.
- Release date 1/11/2021
- Added [Camera HW IDs] section in Windows devices and drivers section.
- Enhanced shutdown logging to include one return code we were missing.
- Release date 12/14/2020
- Enhanced WLAN profile collection.
- Enhanced platform support.