Client Management Solutions - HP Client Management Script Library
HP Client Management Script Library
Current release is version 1.2.1. Download now!
HP Client Management Script Library is a collection of powershell functions for managing HP BIOS, and streamlining the download and organization of Softpaq downloads. For more information and full list of capabilities, please consult the online documentation.
|HP Client Management Script Library||1.2.1||04/25/2019||hp-cmsl-1.2.1.exe|
|HP Client Management Script Library||1.2.0||04/04/2019||hp-cmsl-1.2.0.exe|
|HP Client Management Script Library||1.1.1||10/26/2018||sp92327|
|HP Client Management Script Library||1.1.0||10/15/2018||sp92216|
|HP Client Management Script Library||1.0.0||07/31/2018||sp90312|
- This version adds support for WinPE BIOS flashing, and removes the Windows 1709 limitation. For important information about WinPE image prerequisites, please consult individual function documentation.
- A bug was fixed which prevented proper manual loading of modules (when not using the installer).
- BIOS updates severity rating now uses name matching the Softpaq scheme.
- Provides support for flashing of downloaded BIOS.
- Updates repo-module inheriting target Windows 10 build from the operating system.
- Enhances Invoke-Repository Sync process when a softpaq is missing from the ftp.
- Adds the ability to create a list of SSM installable softpaqs:Get-softpaqlist -Category SSM.
- Add the ability to filter the Repository to get SSM compliant softpaqs only.
- Enhances to show the appropriate message when there's a softpaq or CVA missing from the ftp.
- Enhances logic to strip the leading "v" in BIOS version such as v01.65.
- Fixes an issue where incorrect category match for GetSoftpaqList category.
- Fixes an issue where script fails to list BIOS versions when using Get -HPBIOSUpdates.
- Fixes an issue with handling "osver" for non-Windows 10 OS.
- Fixes an issue related to Send-HPwarrantyJob.
- Fixes an 404 issue when using Get -HBIOSUpdates -platform "sysID" -download.
- Fixes an issue in regards to the system cannot find the file specified when using Update-HPfirmware -file bios.bin.
- Fixes an issue where password file is not saving under the current path of execution.
- Fixes an issue where the application crashed if there's no characteristic filter has been defined when using Invoke-Reposync.
- Fixes Invoke-Reprosync to show some error message in the activity log file.
- Fixes an issue when using Invoke-Reposync -overwrite.
- Fixes Invoke-Repositorysync issue with SP72000.
- Fixes an issue where Invoke-Repository does not function in a virtual machine (VM).
- Fixes an issue where Invoke-Repository does not function properly, and causes the incorrect SoftPaqs to be downloaded to non-VM computer systems.
- NOTE: It is recommended to uninstall previous version before installing this version.
- Provides the module, SoftPaq Repository. This module allows SoftPaq downloads to be organized for one or more systems.
- Provides the module, Firmware. This module provides support to view Sure Start logs and to replace the HP boot logo with a customer-provided logo. NOTE: This module requires Windows 10.
- Updates the path for the downloaded modules folder.
- Enables BIOS settings functions to support the -target [hostname] parameter, which allows settings to be manipulated on a remote PC.
- Provides the option to reference SoftPaqs using the sp prefix instead of using the number only.
- Reorganizes modules to accommodate future reuse.
- Provides in-code documentation via Get-Help, synchronizes online documentation through the developer portal, and provides support for the get-help -online switch.
- Provides support for environment-based configuration of key and secret in the warranty module
- Parameters were normalized for consistency.
- Fixes an issue where querying HP.com for SoftPaq data files causes system to display the message, 404 not found.
- Fixes an issue which causes irrelevant information to be output when a list of SoftPaqs is retrieved.
- Initial version.
- Download the file by clicking Download or Obtain Software button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to extract the contents of the SoftPaq.