HP ImageDiags is a tool designed to help HP Support diagnose customer problems more easily.
- Release date 2/21/2021
- Added instructions on how to run the tool from CMD line on the license page to workaround the GUI issue on lower resolution screens.
- Improved HP preinstall image logging by adding c:\recovery folder as well as the Osit\snt files from system.sav.
- Hidden hardware devices are now reported in [Windows devices and drivers] under the subsection [Unconnected (hidden) Devices]
- Better BitLocker reporting by trying to include the BitLocker event log, and also a PCR register dump under [Security Info] under the subsection [PCR Values].
- Added DeviceInstall Restrictions registry key in the docking report.
- Added Auto upload progress so user has a better idea of bytes being uploaded if they upload to an HPRC dropbox.
- Release date 1/11/2021
- Added [Camera HW IDs] section in Windows devices and drivers section.
- Enhanced shutdown logging to include one return code we were missing.
- Release date 12/14/2020
- Enhanced WLAN profile collection.
- Enhanced platform support.