HP Manageability Integration Kit (MIK) for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
|HP MIK for Server
|HP Manageability Integration Kit (MIK)
||SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 or higher
|HP MIK Client requirements
|HP MIK Client
This package provides the HP Manageability Integration Kit plug-in for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
HP MIK Server Version 22.214.171.12482 / HP MIK Client Version 126.96.36.19994
- HP Sure Run – Application Persistence Support.
- HP Sure Recover - HP Corporate Ready Image Support.
- HP Sure Admin – Security patch updates.
- Microsoft .Net version 4.8 or above.
- HP MIK Client is required to be installed on managed platforms for MIK BIOS Configuration, Microsoft Device Guard, HP Sure Admin, HP Sure Start, HP Sure Run, HP Sure Recover, HP Sure Sense, and TPM conversion features.
- HP Collaboration Keyboard is required to install on client platforms for HP Collaboration Keyboard feature.
- HP Client Security software is required to be installed on client.
- Fingerprint Drivers are required for HP Client Security - Intel Authenticate features.
- HP Power Manager software is required to install on client system for HP Power Manager.
- Please refer to the HP website for the latest supported software version and SoftPaqs for the same.
- HP Client Security Manager support available only until Generation 6.
CURRENT KNOWN LIMITATIONS
- Direct upgrade to new version fails to uninstall old version. The recommendation is to manually uninstall the existing version and install the current.
- HP MIK Client reinstall fails post-OS Update.
FEATURE SUPPORT DISCONTINUED
- Recipes as a feature has been removed from this version.
- TPM 1.2 Support.
- HP Sure Click - Trusted Site.
- Download the file by clicking Download or Obtain Software button and saving
the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the
downloaded file is saved).
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen
instructions to extract the contents of the SoftPaq.