Client Management Solutions - HP Client Windows PE Driver Packs
HP Client Windows PE Driver Packs
This package contains the drivers necessary for appropriate Microsoft Windows operating system deployment for supported HP notebook and desktop models.
This package provides the drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format.
This format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that require INF based drivers.
- HP Business PCs - HP Client Windows PE 10 x64 Driver Packs are not supported in full Windows operating systems.
- HP Client Windows PE 10 x64 Driver Packs are compatible only with the Windows PE operating system.
- HP does not support using HP Client Windows PE 10 x64 Driver Packs when building a full Windows operating system image.
- If you are running a different Windows operating system, the Windows PE drivers are not compatible, and might not function.
Select a link below to download an HP WinPE driver pack or its release notes.
|HP WinPE Driver Pack
- Download the file by clicking Download or Obtain Software button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to extract the contents of the SoftPaq.
- Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports operating system deployment.