Client Management Solutions - HP Manageability Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (HP MIK)
HP Manageability Integration Kit (MIK) for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
|Tool Name||Current Version||Date||OS Support||SoftPaq||CVA|
|HP MIK for Server|
|HP Manageability Integration Kit (MIK)||184.108.40.206||08/05/2020||SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 or higher||sp107364|
|HP MIK Client requirements|
|HP MIK Client||220.127.116.11||08/05/2020||Windows 7/8.1/10||sp107340||sp107340 cva|
- Microsoft .Net version 4.8 or above.
- HP MIK Client is required to be installed on managed platforms for MIK BIOS Configuration, Microsoft Device Guard, HP Sure Admin, HP Sure Start, HP Sure Run, HP Sure Recover, HP Sure Sense, and TPM conversion features.
- HP Collaboration Keyboard is required to install on client platforms for HP Collaboration Keyboard feature.
- HP Client Security software is required to be installed on client.
- Fingerprint Drivers are required for HP Client Security - Intel Authenticate features.
- HP Power Manager software is required to install on client system for HP Power Manager.
Note – Please refer to HP website for latest individual software versions and SoftPaqs for same.
This package provides the HP Manageability Integration Kit plug-in for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
HP MIK Server Version 18.104.22.168 / HP MIK Client Version 22.214.171.124
- HP Sure Admin – Support to manage Local Access Key on Enterprise Key Management Store.
- HP Presence Aware – Support to manage HP Presence Aware Software app.
- HP Sure Run Gen 3 – Support to add 10 Custom processes running on managed platform.
- HP Sure Recover - Support to configure OS recovery retry attempts and wait period between next retry.
- Pre-boot WiFi - Support to configure 6 WiFi profiles and the priority.
- Programmable Key - Support to program a key to launch pre-defined URLs at a press of button.
- HP Tamper Lock – Support to enable tamper protection and notifications for unauthorized chassis intrusion.
CURRENT KNOWN LIMITATIONS
- Direct upgrade to new version fails to uninstall old version. Recommendation is to manually uninstall existing version and install the current.
FEATURE SUPPORT DISCONTINUED
- Recipes as a feature has been removed from this version.
- TPM 1.2 Support.
- HP Sure Click - Trusted Site.
- Download the file by clicking Download or Obtain Software button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to extract the contents of the SoftPaq.